Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yes, The Bible.


I found the greatest site ever today. I know this site is suppose to be about programming and coding and what not but I just had to share this. Did you know there is a wikipedia for the conservative? It seems truth is differnt if you are conservative. That is niffty! I wish I was conservative so I could have differnt truths then the rest of the world.  This is really the most helpful tool I could of found on the internet. Good bye forever WikiPedia. A new wiki has won my heart.

The best thing they are doing is rewriting the bible. Don't worry the only thing changing is the names of the holy trinity, the inclusion of the fact that Jesus had slaves and the entirity of the Lord's Prayer. Nothing important really.

If you want to help out on the project I am sure they would enjoy a helping hand. I would love to help but I fear the amount of anger I have towards them coupled with my wit is just a loose stray ready to break a camels back. Plus I'd rather strike out in other ways.

- A. R. McGowan.

this text is conservative.

1 comment:

Atomica7000 said...

Yes, I was stalking you. This is hysterical! :D

Post a Comment