Monday, October 12, 2009

I am sad faced...

How depressing. As you are aware I was really excited to start classes today. I have been incredibly bored for the last few days (read: week). The problem is my day usually consist of studying, listening to music, and reading stuff on the internet about my school work (pseudostudying). If you remove school from the equation then suddenly my day becomes listening to music. Hulu fills in the gaps when there are things to watch on Hulu. Sadly there has recently been nothing I am interested in on Hulu. Is there a secret gem you love on Hulu? Tell me about it. The list of things I watch is long and daunting yet none of it is being update right now.

Oh, back on point. I am writing this at 5:04 in the morning on Monday. I attempted to stay up all night so I could get a jump start on my classes. I am a huge nerd. When I went to log in I found a sad message waiting for me:

This is not an active course.
The semester has either not begun yet or has already ended.
Please return to your Course Listing and select another course.
If you were wondering when my class does start it turns out the answer to that question is Tuesday. Why Tuesday? I haven't the slightest damn clue. I am serious about that Hulu Question, here is a list of all the stuff I watch on Hulu on a regular basis.


Currently Watching:
  • The Dresden Files
Caught up On:

  • 30 Rock
  • Bones
  • Chuck
  • Community
  • Defying Gravity
  • Dollhouse
  • Dorm Life
  • Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
  • Fringe
  • Glee
  • Greek
  • Heroes
  • Kings
  • Legend of the Seeker
  • Lie to Me
  • Mental
  • The Office
  • Psych
  • Royal Pains
  • Spaced
  • SG-U
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
  • Trauma
  • Warehouse 13
As you can see I watch a lot of different things. Feel free to suggest anything I just ask that I can watch it from the start of the series as I hate coming in late. Guess I will post again tomorrow once I learn more about my classes.

- A. R. McGowan.

tuesday is not today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're weird

Post a Comment