Friday, October 9, 2009

Next Monday

I start classes again. My Classes are as follows:

Advanced Programming: In this class we will take all the stuff we learned in C++ and apply it to C#. While I am glad to have put C++ under my belt there are a ton of annoyances I will not miss about it. Anyone who has ever attempted to perform a switch statement on a series of strings will know exactly what I mean. A man shouldn’t need 12 nested if statements to accomplish one goal unless that goal is to write ugly, hard to follow code.

College Writing I: This is basically English 101. You will most likely not see anything from this class posted on this blog. Hell I don’t even know why I am posting about it here.

Operating Systems: This class is on code portability, I think.

Software Development Life Cycle: I have no clue at all what this class about.



- A. R. McGowan.

next monday is not today

2 comments:

Post a Comment