Monday, October 5, 2009

It’s over.

My third term has come to an end. My final project was a hangman game. I have uploaded it in .Zip and .RAR format for anyone who wants to play it. I will gladly post the source code once I get a grade back on it (don’t want less honest people doing bad things). It was an interesting experience trying to make a whole game by myself but it was a fun one. There really is no substitute for trial and error when it comes to coding. No matter how much you read it just can’t compare to sitting down and trying code on your own.

Next term I will be starting C# so I changed the header. Here is hoping it’s as infuriating as C++!
Enjoy the game.

Hangman 1.0 by Austin McGowan .ZIP Format.
Hangman 1.0 by Austin McGowan .RAR Format.


- A. R. McGowan.

this game is racist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin Royal! <3 I love you but hangman is satan

Unknown said...

Easy C Programming Tutorials.

Post a Comment